You’re in the car taking the winding backroads at about five miles too fast, the windows are down, your best friend is in the passenger seat, and you have your volume turned all of the way up. The warm summer sun beats down on the arm that you have dangled halfway out of your window. Your sunglasses are sliding down the bridge of your nose and your hair is a complete mess but you don’t mind because it’s summer and the trees on either side of the road are blurring together to dilute into a perfect shade of deep green. It’s summer and everything is perfect. Well, almost perfect.
Because you have yet to craft your perfect summer playlist and you have to keep skipping through songs so that you can maintain the happy and carefree vibe that you’re currently experiencing.
You need a perfect summer playlist that is happy and has a mixture of all of the genres of music, but have no fear, here is a post that is built entirely to suggest the best songs to blare in your car on a warm summer afternoon.
- Uptown Girl – Billy Joel.
- One – VHS Collection
- Forgetting All About You – Phoebe Ryan
- Overwhelming – Jon Bellion
- Stung – Quinn XCII
- Better Now – Post Malone
- Never Fall in Love – Jack Antonoff, MO
- PinkTree – Caye
- Love Lies – Khalid, Normani (Snakehips Remix)
- Solo – Demi Lovato, Clean Bandit
- 2 U – Pink Slip
- Winnebago – Griffin, Quinn XCII, Daniel Wilson
- Playinwitme – KYLE, Kehlani
- I Believe In A Thing Called Love – The Darkness
- Young – Cosmos & Creature (Win & Woo Remix)
- Glory Days – Hayley Kiyoko (Moophs Remix)
- Come on Eileen –
- Look At Us Now – Lost Kings, A$AP Ferg
- I’m OK – Shaylen, Manila Killa, AOBeats
- The Way It Was – Coast Modern
- Spice Girl – Anime
- Bad 4 U – Imad Royal
- Cheers – MoonzZ
- Talk Too Much – Coin
- Ugly Heart – GRL
- Weekend – Louis the Child
- Final Song – MO
- Aloha – Mome
- All Star – Smashmouth
- Carry On – fun.
- Gives You Hell – All American Rejects
- Bennie and the Jets – Elton John
- Dancing Queen – ABBA
- When I Grow Up – Confetti
- Jessies Girl – Rick Springfield
- Sweet Home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Red Red Wine – UB40
- Sober Up – AJR
I hope that this gives you some inspiration for your own summer playlist! If you’re interested, I can post the link to my spotify playlist! Comment your current favorite summer jam, mine is Solo by Demi Lovato.
As always; be sure to like, comment, and follow! Stay rad!