I am happy to announce that I was nominated by the amazing Bobby for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I feel so honored and honestly shocked that I would be nominated for anything! Thank you so much!
For those who are unfamiliar with this award, the format is to follow these certain rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions asked.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
So let’s get started so you can learn more about me and check out some of the blogs that I feel definitely deserve more recognition.
1. What’s your future plan for your blog? I would love to continue putting out content to help others. I want to continue to do pieces with advice drawn from my own life. I have been pondering adding more lifestyle elements to the blog with clothing hauls/travel journals/etc. I would also love to make an Ask Column where people can ask me life questions and I can make a post answering them to the best of my ability. I just want to make more people smile.
2. Do you believe that the concept of “Blind Likes” exists on WordPress?I’m not sure what “blind likes” are, to be quite honest.
3. What do you like about my website ?My favorite series that you do is the slash because you effectively show the yin and yang of a certain topic. Your writing style is also the most captivating in those articles, I believe.
4. Is true love possible without “Real Communication” (means…..Just by texts or calls ?)Possibly. It depends on the type of person you are. If you need affection, then you can’t have a relationship based off of technology. But, if you’re a person who finds love based more on conversation, then you can probably find your true love that way.
5. Denim Shorts or Full Jeans?Shorts. I hate jeans so much. If I could fist fight an article of clothing, it would be jeans.
6. Pinterest or Instagram?Instagram for sure. It’s easier to navigate and has such a wider range of content.
7. What is the most weird thing about yourself ?I sleep with my eyes slightly open. I always have.
8. Describe one negative thing about my website ?I wish you had a way to kind of sort your articles into tags that you could find in an easy way. Like, if someone wanted to binge read your slash series, I think it would be nice to have a place where someone could find the tag and be able to stay in that certain tag.
9. Are you an Introvert or Extrovert ?I am an introverted extrovert. Which sounds odd, doesn’t it? I’ll write a blog about it pretty soon because it’s a rare thing for people to claim.
10. What are you passionate about except blogging?So many things. I’m passionate about helping others who have less than I do. I’m passionate about helping others grow into better versions of themselves. I’m passionate about the organizations I’m in. I’m passionate about doing things to better myself.
11. What is the definition of Imagination in your sense ? My definition of imagination is honestly just a blank space. Imagination isn’t about living up to the definition that is outlined. Imagination is about filling an empty space with your creativity. Imagination is about having the potential to do something amazing.
My Questions & Nominees
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- What is your favorite piece you’ve ever written?
- Have you ever been out of the country? If so, where?
- What is your favorite song at this moment? (You can only choose one).
- Can you do something that most people cannot? (A hidden talent?)
- Have you ever fallen in love?
- Do you prefer cats or dogs?
- What is one of your biggest regrets in life?
- Do you have any advice on how to grow my blog?
- What is your least favorite type of food?
- What is your favorite quote?
I am nominating the following: Discovering Your Happiness, Himandshudiaries, The Floating Thoughts, Today’s Perfect Moment, Simple Ula, Ben’s Bitter Blog, Beyond This Fence, Don’t Give a Jam, Hunida, and Hannah
If you stuck with me for this long, bless your soul! I hope you enjoyed getting to know a little bit more about me/my plans with my blog. Leave a comment below and be sure to like and follow! And, as always, stay rad.